iVAC Contactor Technical Specifications
- Controls Dust Collectors up to 10HP
- Surge current: 150 Amps LRC (Locked Rotor Current)
- Running Current: 40 Amps
- 3 pole
- Supplied in kit format to allow customized installation
- Housing: 8” x 8” x 4” electrical UL E109311 box
- Controlled from an iVAC Pro Switch S11515 /20NA (115V-20A)
- Control voltage: 115Vac
- Supplied with cable entry clamps and control cable
- Control cable: 115Vac, 6’long
- Certification: UL E249187
- All materials are UL approved
Typical power requirements of commercially available dust collectors
We recommend the use of the iVAC Contactor for any dust collector operating on 115Vac that is over 1HP, and for any dust collector over 2.0HP operating on 240Vac. Failure to use the iVAC Contactor will result in early failure of the iVAC Pro Switch and may void warranty.
iVAC Contactor technical specifications are subject to change without notice.