iVAC Pro Switch Technical Specifications
- Maximum number of switches per system: 4. Each switch accommodates 8 power tool signals, for a total of 32 power tools with 4 dust collectors.
- When cascading iVac systems together so that one dust collector can look after more than 8 machines you are limited to 29 machines if you want the “One blast gate always open” feature to work properly.
- Voltage: 115Vac or 240Vac depending on model
- Current capacity: 20Amps
- Circuit breakers are rated at 20Amps
- Typical Motor drive capability: 1.5HP at 115vac, 2.0HP at 240Vac
- Input power cord is 30” with respective NEMA straight blade plug
- Output power receptacle with respective NEMA straight blade receptacle
- Turn ON Delay 0 or 1.5 seconds, programmable
- Turn Off Time 0, 5, 15 or 45 seconds, programmable
- Range, 40’ line of sight
- Maximum ambient operating temperature, 30C
- Regulatory approval – TUV certification to UL60950-1 and CSA 60950-1
iVAC Pro Switch technical specifications are subject to change without notice.